* Escorts must gain consent from every client every time.
*Escorts are present to support people and create space for them to be empowered while accessing reproductive healthcare.
* Our goal is always to de-escalate.
* Our goal is to normalize and de-stigmatize abortion services.
* Escort interactions with anti-choice protesters should be purposeful, focused and calm.
* Escorts should always be honest and transparent about our intentions and the experience outside the clinic.
* Escorts should not make assumptions about clients.
* The clinic is not an appropriate place for political speech or protesting of any kind.
* Louisville’s clinic escorts are a non-hierarchical group of autonomous individuals.
* We can only speak for ourselves and not for the group or EMW Women’s Surgical Center.
-Gain consent from all escorts to be filmed and published.
-Filming or photographing clients without consent is unacceptable.
-Maintain an awareness of camera use as a tool of shame and intimidation.
-Be conscious of the power of a camera’s presence.
-The only people who should represent escorting in Louisville to media, are local Louisville Clinic Escorts.
-If you are to speak to the media as a clinic escort, make a clear statement of individual responsibility.