The most direct way to get involved in the Reproductive and Sexual Justice community here in Louisville is to come down and escort any morning Tuesday through Saturday . We meet in front of EMW Women’s Surgical Center 138 W. Market on Saturday at 6:50am and are usually finished by 8:30am or 9:00am. Tuesday through Friday we meet at 7:00am and are usually finished by 8:30am. Introduce yourself to someone wearing an orange Clinic Escort vest and let them know it is your first time at the clinic. We do encourage prospective escorts to come and observe at least once before deciding to escort. If you are interested in escorting after that we will ask that you shadow a few experienced escorts before acting on your own. We ask that new escorts attend the next training available, though we do not require training prior to getting involved.
If you are considering becoming an escort, please start by reading our points of unity.
Please leave a comment here if you have questions. You can also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other organizations supporting the right to Choose include:
- Kentucky Health Justice Network Kentucky Support Network (KSN) is the direct service program of the Kentucky Health Justice Network that works to connect individuals and families in Kentucky to reproductive health care information and services.
- A Fund – Part of the National Network of Abortion Funds http://www.fundabortionnow.org/funds/AFund-Inc Mail donations by check to: P.O. Box 5516 Louisville KY 40255-0516. Online donations: http://www1.networkforgood.org. Search for: A Fund Inc., Louisville, KY, Area of Interest is Human Services
- Louisville Clinic Escorts – email email@example.com for details. Benefits escorts by providing supplies and legal defense fund.
- KRCRC – Kentucky Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice http://www.krcrc.org Mail Donations by check to: PO Box 4065, Louisville, KY 40204-0065 Online donations: Follow the link to Network for Good on the KRCRC website.
- ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project